Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sophie Steals the Spotlight Again

Sophie keeps doing stuff for me to post up here. I think I need to pay more attention to Abby - get some of her crazy antics up here on the blog.

So, Sophie got into the cupboards today. She poured out the rest of the fruit loops. Then she grabbed a handful of frosted mini-wheats to munch on. Who can eat DRY frosted mini-wheats? Isn't that like eating a bunch of saltine crackers with no water? I don't know, she's a funny kid. I stuck her in the high chair - since she was obviously hungry - and she ate her mini-wheats. I fed her some other stuff too, but I can't really remember what it was anymore. I couldn't find my camera near the scene of the crime, so I took this picture with my handy cell phone. And my dad said I'd never use the camera on the phone!

I'll keep an eye on Abby to get some good material. The video camera might be better for her. You should listen to her non-stop imagination. She also did some entertaining commentating for her pretend soccer game in the backyard the other day. I think I need to construct a hidden camera device. She tends to do weird stuff for the camera - weird in a different way than normal. Anyway, I need to get back to work. Have a fabulous day and make sure you keep your cupboards locked up!

2 comments:

On Our List said...

You are out of control...your post always crack me up. Sophie is so funny...I can't believe she is such a good climber. I am looking forward to seeing post about Abby too. I am still laughing about the I apologize episode.

Love,
Sharon

Steven & Adrienne said...

Sophie is always into something, it cracks me up. What a cutie. And I can't wait until you get video of Abby!