Thursday, May 22, 2008

Little Plumber

Sorry, I didn't think I had time to run get the camera while Sophie was plunging our toilet this morning. But, I do have this lovely photo of Sophie after she tried to dress herself.

I was on the phone this morning with someone from work. Sophie wandered off -- as she is prone to do -- so I walked around the house to track her down. I learned from yesterday's mistake, so there were no cereal boxes on the table to dump out today. She wasn't in the kitchen, dining room, living room, or the bedrooms. SOMEBODY left the bathroom door open this morning. My little angel toddled her way in and found lots of fun things to play with.

I walked in on her sticking the plunger into the toilet! Better than her hands, I suppose. The toilet paper was unrolled and all over the floor and my little plumber was plunging away. Life is fun, isn't it?

2 comments:

On Our List said...

NICE!!! YOu seriously need a leash on that girl. At least she is handy.

Love ya

Steven & Adrienne said...

That is hillarious!! I wish I could have seen what she was doing. She is such a cute little girl, who loves to get into everything.