Monday, May 12, 2008

Abby the Ninja

Is this what a ninja is supposed to look like? Abby came to me so I could tie a bandanna on her face so she could be a ninja. She told me I was the teacher for ninja school and I needed to have class. Abby told me to write some things on the board for her to do. I pretended to write some things, and she went off to practice her elite ninja skills. I hear "Sneak sneak sneak sneak" then a series of "Hayaa! Kick! Punch! Yah!". What a good little ninja I'm raising!

4 comments:

On Our List said...

I don't see a ninja...I see a bank robber.

Andrea Landaker said...

You haven't been letting her watch Naruto or anything, have you? :-D

Unknown said...

She may have watched a few Naruto episodes . . . (not the scary ones of course)

Steven & Adrienne said...

Wow what a great imagination Abby has. Have you let her watch Beverly Hills Ninja??? She cracks me up.