Friday, April 25, 2008

Dental Hygiene is SO important


Sophie really seems to understand how important brushing her teeth is. If she doesn't get to do it for a full 10 minutes, she throws a fit. I think I might teach her to floss next. Those eight teeth could get all sorts of food stuck in between them! My uncle was my dentist growing up, he'd be proud to know that we've started Sophie young. She always wants to stand on the tooth brushing stool and put her brush in the water. It's adorable.

4 comments:

On Our List said...

She is so cute. Good thing you are starting her young...maybe she wouldn't have 13 cavities at one time like someone did in college. It probably wasn't 13 but it was a lot and I felt so bad for you. Curse the Utah water!!!

Kathy said...

Uncle Bob is going to be proud! I'll tell him tonight about it. :)

Steven & Adrienne said...

Wow, do you think she can teach Ben to want to brush his teeth! Trying to get him to brush is like pulling teeth!! That is adorable that she loves to brush, but don't let her become like Sharon and brush them anytime someone talks about a boy she likes!!

On Our List said...

its time for an update!!!!