Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Springtime

We have discovered a lot of flowers at our house this Springtime. The irises have just decided to go nuts in the last week and I think they look beautiful. It helps me like them a lot more since they looked really gross after the snow melted. The lilacs smell SO nice too. It's fun to enjoy the sights and smells of Springtime right in my own yard. We even had lots of fun tulips a little while ago.

I took the last picture because I thought Sophie's little wet footprints were adorable. Don't you just love little baby feet?

Happy Spring everyone!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Kristy!
I found your blog on Sharon's link. I taught a scrapbooking class on Tuesday night for Activity Days and the only scrapbook I have is of you, Jenni, Sharon, Adrienne, and me when we lived in Squire about 11 years ago! Crazy!!

I love your blog. Your daughters are beautiful and so is your house and yard! I love your irises and lilacs. So pretty!

It was fun updating on your life :) Sorry about the cereal all over. Sounds like a normal day here at my house, too (and I have an Abi too -- we just spell it differently!).

Happy Spring to you!!

Sara said...

Oh, sorry....it's me Sara (Sherman) :)