Monday, December 1, 2008

Tagged by Laura

So, Laura tagged me 3 weeks ago. I guess I'll finally post my version - I hope it isn't too painful. I am going to try to list 6 unspectacular quirks about myself.

1. Most days I don't bother fixing my hair. If I use a brush before putting my hair up, then I feel like I've accomplished something. You know I'm going all out if my hair looks like I used the hair dryer on it. It sure is a good thing I wasn't born with totally nappy hair!

2. I don't like to call people on the phone. I'm always afraid they don't really want to hear from me. This tends to include the pizza guy, the utility company, people at work, and the people I'm supposed to be visiting teaching . . . I wouldn't recommend this quirk to anybody

3. I ask too many questions. Those of you that know me have probably already figured this out. I wonder about a lot of different things. I suppose I should just travel around with an encyclopedia so I can look things up instead of asking whoever is around me. At least the encyclopedia won't get mad at me.

4. I've been wearing the same CTR ring since the 8th grade. It's been pretty bent out of shape, but I still wear it daily.

5. I don't like to play with dolls. This mostly includes Barbies, but just about any doll is no good. They are okay for dressing up on occasion, but I really just don't enjoy dolls. I never did as a kid (ask my sister) and I still don't (ask my daughter).

6. I'm a total spazz when it comes to playing basketball. I wasn't ever any good as a kid. I just always watched the clock and waited for the buzzer to go off. (Not to mention the part where I don't get the ball into the basket.) During college I developed an amazing game plan where I run all over the court. I didn't really contribute that much, but at least I was doing something. I still play like this and I'm still completely awful. You know my ward YW basketball program is bad when you hear that I was the coach last year.

I'm not really into tagging people, cause that might make them feel like they are obligated to post something. So, if you like this one, go ahead and pretend like you were tagged. Sorry to make you read all this stuff about me. It was pretty random. :)

No comments: