Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Disaster Area Part 2

I broke up my disaster posts for the weak-hearted. Or maybe for those that don't like to read long things. I hope it helped. My next disaster area is more out of my way - but MUCH larger. Here are some pictures. And, yes, that is a sledgehammer sticking out of the wall.

I'm excited that Tom is finally taking some action on the garage conversion. I'm tired of having a useless room in my garage when I could be parking there. It's just a gigantic mess and I'm not sure how quickly it will get cleaned up. We found someone that wanted a bunch of the old insulation, so that was nice, but nobody seems to want our busted up drywall . . .

The girls (mostly Abby) decided to have a picnic outside while Tom worked on the garage. Who wants a picnic when it's 40 degrees outside????? At least it made for a fun picture. After a few minutes I made them come in. Sophie was getting into the construction - not a great place for a curious toddler.


I'm hoping I can get another post really soon out of the *fixed* version of our disasters. (It may, however, end up being a post of the snow covering our disaster instead . . . )

1 comment:

Steven & Adrienne said...

Wow you guys have been busy. And Abby is just plain crazy to have a picnic out there, and especially in a dress without tights...what is she thinking? Crazy girl! But at least they look like they are having fun.