Sunday, April 6, 2008

Nothing in Particular to say

So, I don't have anything momentous or even very interesting to say today. I just like funny pictures of the kids, and thought other people might like to see them too. It's rare to get a smile from Sophie in a picture, but I got one the other day. It's sometimes tricky to get Abby to agree to a picture, but I got a good sassy one of her the other day as well. She looks pretty funny, but I think it shows her personality a lot.

Here's a video of the kids dancing. You have to look pretty closely to tell that Sophie is doing much, but she really was trying to dance. The video is pretty short and random, but you'll get the gist of it anyway. Yeah, that is our dog in the cage in the back. I'll bet he's thinking he'd like to show off his moves too. Too bad he was stuck in the cage . . .

3 comments:

Steven & Adrienne said...

They are so cute! It's good to know that you guys have great taste in music also. I love taking random pictures of the kids, it makes fun memories.

-adg

On Our List said...

Abby is a great dancer. She must have learn all those moves from Ms. Julie because I really don't think Ms. Besty taught them anything. I also love the pictures of the girls. Sophie has a cute smile and Abby is adorable with her sassy pose...I didn't know she was so sassy must be from hanging out with my daughter too much.

Love,
Sharon

P.S. When did you start listening to music like that? I am disappointed, what ever happen to good old Big Balls in Cowtown?

Unknown said...

I have to say, the music was on Tom's iPod - so I can't take either credit or blame for it. :)