Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Flooring - Woo Hoo!

We got new flooring in and I love it! (We paid an installer to do it, so it really only took one day of hiding in the basement.) I'm SO excited to not have carpet in the dining area finally. When we pulled up the old carpet we got a surprise and found some hideously dated vinyl underneath. It was kind of fun. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the kitchen cabinets/counter top, get a new chandelier, new ceiling fan, new living room furniture, new dining room set . . .

3 comments:

Andrea Landaker said...

Whoa, snazzy!

On Our List said...

It looks great!!! For a minute I thought the old flooring was what you put in and I thought what the heck is she thinking. I am glad vinyl is not your style because that was hideous!!!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Wow it looks great, we will have to stop by sometime and see it in person!

Glad Abby had fun at the princess thing!