Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

I know this is a little late in coming, but I just got a good picture from our Ward Christmas party that I thought I should post. Our little Abby is quite the ham. We discovered just how she is willing to go at the Christmas party this last December. The primary did an adorable adaptation of the Nativity for our party. The sunbeams were all sheep. Abby decided to really get into her role as a sheep. While the rest of the primary kids were sweetly singing various Christmas songs Abby was belting out her own version in fluent "sheep". (Imagine a series of Bah baaaah baah bahs . . .)

Everyone at the party was laughing SO hard - I started crying I was laughing so hard. Abby kept up her sheep songs and most of the other sunbeams decided to join in. I wish I had some video to post of it - I'll have to see if anyone in the ward will share.

5 comments:

ckm said...

LOVE the photo! What a fun memory!

On Our List said...

I wish I could have seen it...Abby cracks me up.

Steven & Adrienne said...

That is too funny. Like mother like daughter! :)

On Our List said...

Doug has finally convinced me to go private so send me an email at sharonfaragher@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.

Laura said...

That picture is so funny. She totaly looks like she is belting it out,