Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Enough snow already!

Okay, so I posted last month about not getting much snow. Well, the last few weeks have totally made up for it and I'm ready for it to stop. It's WAY too early for me to be getting anxious for Springtime - since it's still a long way off. The roads are just yucky and it's too cold outside. I don't want to go shopping with the girls because I'd have to trudge through the snow with them, and I don't want to go in the evening because that's when the roads are all icy and the parking lots are too treacherous. We keep running out of basic food items. I'm going to have to start making my own bread just to avoid going to the store. Ack! Enough already! I know lots of other people have way more snow than we do, but I'm complaining anyway. Here are some pictures I took yesterday of our snow. It kept going ALL day long. It's been snowing all day today too. :(


Here's the view from our front porch.


Here's my view looking down while still on the front porch. Nice belly, eh?

2 comments:

ckm said...

Cute belly shot! We haven't had much snow here in CO.

Watch, you go into labor in this huge snow storm. I bet you would be MORE THAN HAPPY to trudge out into it!

F said...

paha I love the belly sticking out that's the best!