Thursday, June 19, 2008

Waterfall Hike

For our Summer Adventure Club activity on Tuesday, we went on a little hike to Bridal Veil Falls. Sharon and her kids came with us and we had lots of fun. The hike was more like a stroll and the real highlight was playing in the water at the base of the waterfall. Sophie and Abby enjoyed themselves immensely. They sure like getting wet! I really enjoyed watching Sophie and Jackson fight over some oreos. Sophie tried to pry them out of Jacksons hands and they both got really mad. (They were Jackson's oreos to begin with, but Sophie doesn't really understand ownership yet.) Anyway, I think I'd like to do the hike again - it was short and easy and pretty much everyone had fun.

Sorry the pictures aren't great. They were taken on my phone, but they're better than nothing!

3 comments:

Andrea Landaker said...

Ah, that looks really fun! Maybe we should go there when we come and visit . . . :-)

I'd steal the oreos, too!

On Our List said...

I love the picture of Sophie in the water. She is so funny. I know what I am getting her for her birthday...OREOS. :)

Love ya,
Sharon

Steven & Adrienne said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love going up there, it is a blast to walk around!