Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kids really do say the darndest things

Abby surprises me fairly often by using words I've never heard her use before. So far we've been lucky and avoided the really bad words popping out. On with the story, we were trying to get everything ready to leave Tom's parents' house on Sunday. We put the kids in their pajamas so we could get them to bed quicker once we got home. I told Abby to put her shoes on so we could go - and this was her response: "No no no no! Those shoes would look HIDEOUS with these jammies." I cracked up. I got a picture of the shoes and the jammies, what do you think? Hideous?

2 comments:

On Our List said...

YES!!! Hideous or Horrid is the perfect words for the combo you were trying to get her to wear.

What were you thinking? Come on Kristy.

Steven & Adrienne said...

That was hillarious to hear her say that.