Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Car Ride


So, we went to Tahoe last week. I haven't pulled the pictures off my camera yet -- but I grabbed the pictures I took on my phone. I think these are pretty funny. We actually experienced a small miracle. Abby slept for a couple of hours on the way home. Yes, she's actually sleeping like that.

Sophie decided she didn't want to listen to whatever music Tom had on. She kept plugging her ears and grinning at me. I'll get around to posting more about out trip sometime, but for now I'm just feeling too tired.

4 comments:

On Our List said...

Nice shots of Abby and Sophie. I can't believe Abby slept like that so long. She has a gift.

I wonder why you are so tired???

On Our List said...

P.S. You need to add word verification so you don't get scary pictures from berto...unless you know him...I highly doubt it unless you started hanging out with the XXX crowd here in town. :)

F said...

i love it! your girls are too cute

Steven & Adrienne said...

Hey cute pictures of the girls. It is amazing the positions they can sleep in. I am glad you guys had fun!