Tuesday, June 10, 2008

18 Months

So, Sophie hit 18 months on Friday. Woo Hoo! I love 18 months. She went to nursery on Sunday and did just fine. I actually went to Sunday School and listened and got something out of the lesson. It was amazing. Tom went to Elders' Quorum for the first time in a while too. His lesson was boring, I guess, but at least he got to hear it!

I took Sophie to the doctor yesterday for her last shot for a while (Hooray!). She was 23.8 pounds and 31.5 inches. Both are about the 45th percentile. She's still so much smaller than Abby was at her age, but she's really healthy and doing great. (I think Abby was 90th percentile for height and 70th for weight or something.)

Sorry my post isn't more entertaining - and I don't have any pictures. I'd go take one, but Sophie is taking a nap. I'm sure Sophie will do something naughty really soon for me to complain about.

2 comments:

Steven & Adrienne said...

Yea for nursery!! I lifted her on Sunday and I felt like I could just throw her around she is so light!

Chatty Family said...

You made it! I love the nursery age. 12-18 months is the WORST for church. Glad she is healthy, happy and getting into a bunch of trouble :)