Saturday, March 6, 2010

Score!

I've never been very good at basketball, that was always Laura's thing. I somewhat enjoy playing, as long as I'm not expected to contribute a whole lot. I've been playing this last month with some other ladies in my ward/stake. I wanted to get some exercise and help out if they needed more people. I definitely got some good exercise, and I may have even improved a little. It makes me wish we had Young Women's basketball when I was growing up. Anyways, I mentioned the part where I'm not very good - but I scored my first and only basket today. I was pretty happy. I know it isn't much of an accomplishment, but I have to take what I can get. Maybe next year I'll even play again. We'll see.

4 comments:

Laura said...

What? No pictures? Good Job!!

Unknown said...

Sorry, I couldn't take a picture of myself playing basketball. I guess I could have enlisted Abby to try to get a nice action shot of me, though . . .

Andrea Landaker said...

Yay, congrats! :-) Sounds like fun.

Steven & Adrienne said...

That is awesome!!! I wish I could have seen it!! If I remember right you scored several times during intermurals with us, also!