Monday, March 22, 2010

Go to SLEEP Sophie!!

Sophie has been having the hardest time sleeping in her bed lately. She just keeps getting out or just wailing in her room until we have to remove her so Abby can sleep. This has been going on for a few months now and I'm ready for the phase to be over. We have tried to give the girls some quiet time in between stories/prayer and lights out. It seems to help some nights, but not all nights. Anyway, the other night she came downstairs AGAIN while I was toodling on my computer. I told her to go to her room and go to sleep and she went away. When I went to go upstairs this is what I found. She was asleep just outside the computer room door. (Sophie VERY rarely falls asleep in places other than a bed.) I thought it was cute, and just showed how exhausted she was even though she was fighting it.


No comments: