Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Tom



Tom had his birthday on Thursday. It wasn't particularly eventful, but I tried to make it a fun day for him. I even let him sleep in without nagging him over and over. He went out to lunch with some friends and then got to open his presents. I got him an Xbox 360. I think he likes it, I can hear him playing it right now. He even lets me play Final Fantasy XIII sometimes ;) I made clam chowder and we had our parents over for dinner and key lime pie.

I have been blessed with a wonderful husband. He is more tolerant with my many quirks and shortcomings than I would be if I knew a clone of myself. (That's a totally viable situation.) He is wonderful with our little girls and is always very generous with all of us. Happy Birthday Tom!


No comments: