Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Groundhog's Day Alice!


Alice just had her first birthday on Tuesday. She doesn't seem like a 1 year old to me, she's still just my little baby. I took her in for her 1 year check-up yesterday and she is almost 19 1/2 pounds. I can't remember all of her other stats, but she is pretty much in the 30th percentile for everything. She's just my little stinker baby. I keep thinking she is kind of big, or average since she is bigger than her cousin Liam. I suppose I need to find another baby for reference!

Alice loves her mommy and would happily let me carry her around the house for pretty much everything. She has been a great blessing and is really a pretty easy baby. She has her moments, especially with her tendency to scream for attention at mealtimes - but she just wants me to know when she needs more food. She's a great eater and a wonderful sleeper. Alice can say a few words, although the only one she says consistently with an obvious reference is "Po." We probably should have given the dog a harder to say name. I hate to lose out to him.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from our celebrations. Alice especially loved her birthday cake, but kept getting angry when she couldn't get the chocolate off her fingers by shaking her hands. (I thought it was funny.)








No comments: