Saturday, February 27, 2010

Evening Visitor

We had a fun visitor this evening. We have a baby of our own, but for some reason Abby and Sophie were pretty stoked to have an entirely NEW baby in the house.

Little Olivia was very free with her smiles. I think she liked having other kids to smile at. While Abby and Sophie enjoyed our little visitor, Alice didn't seem to like me paying attention to anyone other than her! When I was rocking her to sleep (for a pretty short lived nap) I couldn't help but think her awesome Grandma Harriet would love to switch places with me!






4 comments:

Andrea Landaker said...

Cute! Alice looks a lot like Sapphire in that one pic (no hair!). :-)

Steven & Adrienne said...

How funny that Alice was so jeolous! Cute pics

jaredandangela said...

Awwh - so cute! What a nice friend - We got to babysit her when we were there over Thanksgiving and my kids loved it. I'm a jealous aunt.

Unknown said...

Olivia was such a doll, too bad Vance is going to live even farther away from California soon!