Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Sophie



Sophie turned three years old today. She is awesome and I love her. I love the faces she makes, the sound of her cute little voice, cuddling with her, and pretty much everything about her. We celebrated the day yesterday by taking the girls to Chuck E. Cheese's - it was a total madhouse. Then we had some dinner with my parents at our house followed by presents and cake and ice cream. We'll have cake at Tom's parents' house tonight with the usual singing and presents there too. Happy Birthday Sophie!







(On a side and yet still related note: I bought a present Saturday morning for Abby and Alice to give to Sophie. When I showed it to Abby she broke down in tears - because she wanted it really badly. She cried again when Sophie opened it. I don't know what to do with her!!!)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Sophie!! We love that cute girl. Looks like she had lots of fun.