Friday, February 6, 2009

Welcome Baby Alice


Alice was born Monday, February 2nd at 8:53 AM. She was 7 lbs 8 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She is beautiful and doing really well. She surprised us by coming out with white blonde hair. Our other two were born with brown hair, so we were expecting more of the same.


We just came home yesterday afternoon from the hospital and I'm still feeling pretty sore. I came down with a cold while I was in the hospital and I got a tetanus shot, so I'm congested with a sore throat and my arm hurts - among other things. Oh well!


We're doing pretty well and adjusting to having three kids instead of two. Last night was a bit rocky, but hopefully it's all uphill from here!

Sitting at my desk is starting to hurt, so I'll have to end this for now. :)

7 comments:

On Our List said...

I got pnemonia after I had Jackson. Coughing up mucus after a c-section is no fun. I can imagine a cold and sore throat is even worst. I am sorry and hope you get to feeling better soon. Alice is beautiful. I am glad she is here. :)

Love ya!!!

Sara said...

CONGRATULATIONS Kristy. She is absolutely beautiful. GET BETTER! Get lots of rest, if you can.

ckm said...

Congrats Kristy and gang! She is beautiful!

I hope you feel better soon. Get as much rest as possible! I know, hard with 3 kids...
Love, Corin and gang

F said...

she is so cute! we can't wait to meet her!

Andrea Landaker said...

Congratulations! Trading old pains for new pains, eh? :-) Hope you feel better soon...

Chatty Family said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! Hang in there and feel better soon. Can't wait for more pictures!

Laura said...

We love that cute babe!! Congrats