Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A couple of pics and an update


I don't really have much to say. We are slowly adjusting to having a new baby in the house. I'm starting to feel more normal - and more capable these days. Alice is settling in (for the most part) into a good 3 hour cyclical routing of eat - wake - sleep. She won't sleep on her own unless she is really tightly swaddled. I'm glad it works, but it's really a pain in the neck to keep doing. I can't wait until she outgrows that need!

Sophie is silly as usual. She put on some boots yesterday and decided she wanted to go play outside. It was fun to watch her trying to ride a scooter. It will be nice when we have good weather and green grass for the kids (and me) to go outside and enjoy. We are starting to get some tulip shoots up - so I guess Spring isn't going to be evading me forever. Sophie tried to pull the same put on boots -> go outside trick today. But I wasn't about to let her go outside in her princess nightgown.

Kids are fun. :)

No comments: