Friday, October 3, 2008

My Little Chef

Abby found some little wooden spoons and decided she wanted to be a chef the other day. She asked for more stuff and I obliged - although a bit sparingly. (Abby goes overboard whenever possible.) So, I got out the play apron and chef hat and various bowls and utensils for her to cook with. She wanted to teach me how to be a chef, so she invited me outside to her bake shop.

Abby made me MANY cakes and even some soup pie. I got really full from all that imaginary food. She attempted to recruit Sophie a few times, but Sophie doesn't last long with most activities.

Abby said she wanted to pretend to be a chef so she could get some practice to cook later. She wants to be such a big girl most of the time!

3 comments:

Andrea Landaker said...

Hee hee, that's great! Quartz played with a girl friend the other day and they had a tea party . . . he thought that was totally cool and now we have tea parties at home. I think his favorite part is that he gets to pour water into cups.

On Our List said...

I hope you teach her how to use the microwave. All good chefs know how to use the microwave.

F said...

she looks like a GROWN UP CHILD! I.... you know... like not a little girl, but bigger. Crazy!