Thursday, October 9, 2008

I opened the door and to my surprise . . .

a naked Sophie lay staring up at me! Yes, that's right, Sophie was naked. I went to get her this morning and she had stripped down to nothing in her crib. There she was nice and wet - along with lots of other things in her crib. I guess she's done with nightgowns for a while! Abby went through a taking off the diaper in the crib stage. It wasn't pretty. We used a lot of duct tape during that phase. I'm hoping to not use the duct tape this time around, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Here's the culprit - after her shower this morning.

1 comment:

On Our List said...

Thanks for the early birthday tip...I now know what to give you for your birthday...DUCT TAPE!!!

Sophie is so cute. I think its hilarious she is taking her diaper off, maybe you should potty train her. :)