Monday, September 29, 2008

Abby's Soccer


The fall season for Abby's soccer is over now. It's kind of nice to not have to go 3 times a week for practice or games. It was a lot of fun to watch her out there enjoying herself. She doesn't seem to have any talent for it so far, but she is still young. Abby particularly enjoys telling the other girls to go get the ball.

Sophie was NOT fun to have at the games, but I guess that was predictable. She's just a little free spirit and loves to do whatever she wants. No limits for that kid!

Sorry I don't have any action pictures of Abby playing - there weren't a whole lot of times where I could have gotten a shot of her actually near the ball. Maybe in the Spring . . .

3 comments:

On Our List said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe you didn't think Sophie was fun at the game. I thought she was hilarious.

BTW, you need to get a facebook account. I have found lots of old friends that are fun to see what they are up to.

Devon and Brooke said...

she is so cute! is it weird that we have kids and soccer games and school? i feel like we should be playing frisbee in the sprinklers or something like that!! i miss you - congrats on the new baby girl!

F said...

LAME! We totally missed going to any of the games! I really like sophie's hair by the way. it's way cute