Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter

I think we had a pretty darned good Easter this year despite the inclement weather.  The kids have TONS of candy and I haven't eaten any of it.  I haven't even been tempted.  (so far)  I also was able to feel the spirit really strongly during Young Women's and hopefully was able to help our young women feel it as well.

We had a Tom's family over for an egg hunt at our house on Saturday - complete with a wet yard and some intermittent sprinkles.  Sunday we spent at my parents' house.  There was good food and great company.  Holidays are so much fun!  (Especially when they are lower stress like Easter tends to be.)

Here are some pictures to enjoy.  Or not.  I guess it depends on what you're looking for!

These kids move TOO quickly to get a good shot!
Sophie had a melt down prior to going outside, so she looks pretty surly here.

Alice DID pose for the picture and say cheese, she just didn't actually look at the camera.  But still cute!
The grandkids on Tom's side
Easter Sunday!

Dad gets a turn in the pictures

Mom's turn with the girls

I guess I ought to get a tripod and attempt to get the whole family in a picture together.  :)  

1 comment:

Steven & Adrienne said...

I love the pic with you and your girls. Thanks again for letting us do the hunt at your home. :)