Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day!



I'm finally on my last catch up post from Christmas. Christmas morning was fun for almost everyone. Alice was NOT ready to be woken up. If you read the previous post, then you know she didn't fall asleep until about 1 AM. We woke her up at 8:30 and she was not very happy about it. Should we have just let her sleep in and miss all the Christmas morning fun? (Maybe) The girls were really excited, but didn't wake up until about 8:00, then patiently waited while Tom and I laid in bed for 30 minutes not wanting to get up.



We made our short trip down the hall and the girls pounced on their presents. It's amazing how quickly Abby can rip through everything! Everyone else took a little bit more time, but it worked out okay. The girls were happy and, of course, totally spoiled.






We went to a delicious brunch at my grandparents' house at 11:00. The best thing had to be the deep fried french toast. SO YUMMY!! I can't wait until I'm done with my diet so I can make them for my family. (Or just for me!) We went home for naptime and then over to my parents' house for dinner. It was awesome having everyone there. My brother and his family came up from Texas, so it was especially nice. The kids play together so well and just love to be together!

Christmas was a success this year, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Chatty Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I was happy to see some shots of you!