Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophie!!



My little Sophie is 4 years old today!! She is such a little blessing to our home. Sophie is adorable, funny, kind, smart, loving, sassy, snuggly, and naughty - all rolled into one. Sometimes she is more diva than I want to handle, but I just love her to pieces. She comes up with the best phrases sometimes. Her most used one is "You hurt my heart." So sad, even when it's totally unjustified. I was telling her to be quiet or share or something in church and she looked at me and said "Don't even think about it!" Little stinker!!


Anyway, Sophie is a blessing to all of us and I'm so glad to have a day to celebrate her. She woke up to breakfast in bed - pink pancakes with chocolate chips / blueberries and syrup and whipped cream on top. She was pretty excited to be old enough to get to participate in this little tradition. Sophie got to open a few presents this morning and has had a pretty great day so far. We're going to see Tangled together as a family later and she is really looking forward to it. Thanks for being a part of our family Sophie!!



5 comments:

Chatty Family said...

She is so adorable! I love you description of her. BTW - we are totally dealing with the snowy paws. What should I do!?!

ckm said...

What a doll! We all have to have a "Sophie" in our family and we love ours!!! In fact, I think each of my kids take turns being the "all rolled into one" character!

Christina said...

She is such a pretty girl! You have some great photos of her here- especially the first and last ones!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Those are some cute pics of Sophie! She does say some of the funniest things it cracks me up.

As for your following entry, welcome to my world of craziness shopping with kids. It doesn't get easier, just more adventurous and I look for more and more creative ways to keep my two youngest entertained...not always easy with SArah. :) Hang in there!! And eat some chocolate you soooooo deserve it!

Casey Joy said...

Sophie is too dang cute. I'm sure it must be hard to stay mad a her!