Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sophie again

Sophie came to me asking for a popsicle because it's too hot outside. I told her to get one out of the freezer and she came back all sad. "Oh, I'm too little to get a popsicle." I had her sit on my lap so I could look at just how little she really was. She said, "I can't greach it because my arms are too little. And it's too frozen."

That probably didn't make a ton of sense, but she was really cute and so dejected--so I just had to write it down. I liked that her second excuse was that it was too frozen to reach. She took me over by the freezer and said, "See, it's too frozen."

3 comments:

ckm said...

When I saw the title ... I have to admit that I thought it was something she did that caused some clean up. That is SO cute! I'm glad you stopped to write it down! I love looking back over the last 12 years reading the silly things the girls (and now boys) did.

Andrea Landaker said...

That is really cute! Lately Onyx wants me to do everything for him, too . . . I guess it's part of being 3.

Katie Rich said...

So cute!