Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Healthy Children

I just wanted to write how grateful I am for three healthy, beautiful children. My Mom's cousin recently had a baby girl with Trisomy 18 and she passed away just nine days after birth. All I've seen are pictures and heard a small part of their story.

It makes me so sad for them and so grateful for my three little blessings. I know the Lord has a plan for the special little souls who get called back to him so quickly. They are lucky, in a way, to not have to endure the trials we have here on earth. I just feel terrible for the poor families left behind. I am a sucker for reading about pregnancy/birth stories. I looked up a few Trisomy 18 stories and it just breaks my heart. I am filled with gratitude and love for my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. I know we can be together forever. We can be with those little souls who left us earlier than we would like.

I think I'm done crying now.

No comments: