Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Not much to say, but I'll say it anyway


Things are pretty good around here. We haven't had anything too eventful happen - so I haven't blogged for quite a while. I guess that means Sophie has been relatively good. At least she hasn't smeared any gooey substances all over her body or poured out an entire cereal box or anything.

We have been sort of potty training Sophie this last week or so. She doesn't quite get it yet, so I'm not ready to commit to have her in panties all the time. She goes on the potty one or two times a day and is really excited when she actually does something. We give her a little lollipop and that makes her pretty darn happy. At least she is figuring out what the feelings are that go along with using a potty.

Alice cut her first tooth yesterday - FINALLY!!! I'm pretty sure she has been teething for the last three months or so. I don't mind the no teeth part, I just get frustrated always thinking there could be a tooth any time!

That's about it for today. Maybe I'll get some good pictures tomorrow at our various Thanksgiving venues. Then I could have something worthwhile to blog about.


No comments: