Thursday, March 6, 2008

My first tag

So I got "tagged" by Sharon. I guess that is blogger lingo, I've just recently figured out what it is. I think I can handle this one. This is what it says to do:

1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 people.

Okay, the nearest book is called "Revenge of the Wrought-Iron Flamingos" by Donna Andrews. Fun title, eh? Page 123, 5th Sentence: And also far too much interest in leering at my costume, to judge by the increasingly black looks he got from Michael. Next 3 sentences: The ambulance crew came and left with Benson. Even patient Cousin Horace was running out of forensic steam and still Monty continued questioning me. "So, can you think of anyone else who might have a reason to dislike the deceased?" Monty said, finally.

This book didn't reveal anything particularly moving or noteworthy in those few sentences. Oh well! The book was fun and now I'm reading the sequel. (And I've read three others in the series.)

I don't think I have five people that have ever seen my blog, but I'll tag a few people anyway. I'll tag Andrea, Tom, and Melissa.

2 comments:

On Our List said...

Thanks for playing along. You should do the sweetheart tag I had in Feb fot Tom and you. Sorry it didn't reveal anything about you...it didn't for me either...I was playing along. I love you tons!!!!

Sharon

Chatty Family said...

Kristy, I was soooo happy to see your comment on my blog and then find and read yours. I love blog stalking and I check for new posts often so, I look forward to reading and seeing more pictures of your family! Let me know if you find any old friend's blogs.
Melissa