Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas

"Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat . . ."  Tom introduced me to that Christmas Carol and the Muppets' version is our most listened to Christmas song.  Alice decided to sing it during the prayer at church the other week.  I wish putting my hand over her mouth actually made her get quieter.  It just seems to rile her up more!

Anyway, the Christmas season has come and gone and now it's time for me to make a report.  If I can remember what went down, anyway.  Maybe just a pictorial report.  We were with my side of the family for Christmas Eve this year, rather than Tom's side.  

Jeff tries his best to be photogenic

Tom is caught candidly picking his nose, or pointing the way to his brain.  Not sure which.

Here's a taste of some of our Nativity.

 
Ethan shared some Christmas tuba love with us

I sure hope Laura got a better picture than I did?  Can't they just sit still and look at the camera??








The kids were awesome and did really well sitting through church rather than tearing through their presents in the morning.  They got some fun stuff and made big messes and played all day with their new acquisitions.  I hope everyone else had a great Christmas too!

No comments: