Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Another Halloween has come and gone and we have gobs of candy on our hands!  The kids had a blast, I got a little bit of exercise in while walking around the neighborhood, and we got in our dressing up fix for a little while.  There isn't a whole lot to say, so I'll just post some pictures.  I didn't dress up this year since I didn't really have any reason to.  Maybe next year there will be some awesome party or something.  :)

Tom's team dressed up as the Village People and won for best costumes


I think these are all reused costumes this year - it makes things much easier!!

Tom's pumpkin was pretty cool this year and he won for best pumpkin at work

Our pumpkins - pretty much all done by Tom
Sophie's pre-school class did a little performance 
Sophie liked parading around the school as Mariposa

1 comment:

Chatty Family said...

The best part of this post is Alice in the background of the last picture, I love it.