Monday, July 25, 2011

Reunion fun!


We had a big family reunion for my mom's side of the family a few weeks ago.  Almost everyone was able to make it.  It was a blast - I really enjoyed seeing so many aunts/uncles/cousins.  It's fun to see everyone's cute kids, I get a lot of pleasure seeing my kids play with their extended family.  We ate lots of raspberry shakes, played lots of games at night, and pretty much just enjoyed everyone's company.  It was really nice being in a big house together - especially for those of us that would like to stay up after our kids are in bed.  Hotel rooms just don't foster that very well.

I didn't really get any genius pictures, but here's a few anyway:



























3 comments:

ckm said...

Love it! I agree, I liked staying in one BIG house.
And, at least you pulled out your camera .... mine stayed in the van. My girls discovered the camera and took pictures of each other while Kelly was taking the individual family pictures (Can't wait to see yours!). We might need to get copies of the pictures Tim took - he had his camera out!

Christina said...

Aw, you got some great ones! And I'm glad; my camera was at home, thousands of miles away.
It was a really fun reunion- I'm so glad Isobel got along with your kids. :)

Andrea Landaker said...

Yeah, that was great! I like your photos a lot. :-)