Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A bit overwhelmed

I feel like I have too much going on lately. I don't think I have more than most people, it just seems like a lot for me and so things are falling by the wayside. Like my house. Bleh! Can't it just clean itself?

With Tom working again, I am working from home full time with kids full time and it's harder than I thought it would be. Maybe it's just because work has been really stressful lately. It's hard to say. Or maybe I really didn't realize how much of the kids' attention Tom really diverted. By the end of my work day, I just don't feel like picking up after the kids and keeping things neat. I'll figure this out eventually, right?

2 comments:

Chatty Family said...

That is a lot on your plate! Hang in there and let some things go. I do!

Laura said...

You will figure out a good balance for you. You just need to prioritize and do what is most important to you (and sometimes it is not cleaning the bathrooms).