Monday, January 11, 2010

100 Posts?


I just went to put a little post up about Alice standing up and I noticed I am at 100 posts! I'm a long way away from some of my super blogger friends, but this is pretty good for me. Can I count this as journaling? Cause I always peeter out on those keeping a journal goals really quickly. Anyway, I'll get back to what I was going to post originally.

Alice has been randomly standing up in the middle of the floor pretty often lately - so I thought I would take a little video of it today and share. It's not much, but I think it's fun. Alice taking those first steps isn't too far away!



Alice is a funny kid. She started out pretty quiet, but has figured out that she needs to yell to get attention sometimes. Her yelling pretty much comes out at the dinner table. She yells pretty quickly when she runs out of food. Taking her to restaurants can be kind of dodgy, especially once I run out of whatever snack I brought to keep her satisfied before the food gets there. I guess being the third child has taught her some tricks to making sure she's noticed.

3 comments:

Steven & Adrienne said...

Happy 100th blog!!! And yes you can count this as journaling...at least I do! And cute picture of you and the girls. I love watching Alice stand up she is adorable!!!

Andrea Landaker said...

This totally counts as a journal. :-) Sapphire's in a yelling and screaming stage, too -- it's hard not to just give her whatever she wants when she screeches!

Sara said...

Yes...totally count it as journaling!! Isaac printed my blog into book form and it's just like a scrapbook/journal. I love it. Anynow, Alice (and all your girls) is so adorable!!!