Sunday, February 24, 2008

Once again, I attempt to become Super Nerd!

Yeah, so I already know I'm pretty nerdy--but I've been adding to it lately. Let me give you a run down.
1- I am a computer programmer
2- I watch Japanese cartoons (anime) and dramas
3- I read science fiction and fantasy novels
4- I have fallen over multiple times attempting aerobics
5- I don't like to talk to strangers (maybe not nerdy, but definitely weird)
6- I play GameBoy games (or DS) a lot
7- I have expounded multiple times on Han Solo's boast of how fast the Millenium Falcon is

So these are a few of my qualities that make me pretty darn nerdy. My newest one is: I love World of Warcraft. Right now my character is a level 23 Night Elf Hunter. Cool, huh? I have a pet bear named Dwayne and he is really good at killing gigantic tarantulas that drop crunchy spider legs and various other body parts after they die. This game is pretty addicting and I have been staying up WAY too late playing it. Oh well. I'll have to take a break when this month's subscription runs out.



There you have it. Super Nerd. At least I can admit it.

1 comment:

On Our List said...

You really are becoming a Super Nerd!!! How do you have time for all those things and be a Mom? You are just amazing. So you should put up a blog on how you are the Amazing Super Nerd Mom. Just Kidding. I love ya tons and I am glad you are blogging so we can have more things to talk about during Abby and Erika's dance class.